Cape Town Tours
We organise trips to
- The Wine Route - excellent day out in the country sampling SA wines
- Cape Peninsula - have a great walking/cycling session in The Cape Point Nature Reserve and tour the whole Peninsula, seeing the resident penguins at The Boulders and enjoy the winding coastal route .
- Whales - day trips to Hermanus to see the Southern Right and Humpback whales close in to shore from June to November
- Township Tours - an interactive tour around the old and new townships of Cape Town and a history of their development through th apartheid years to the present day.
- Sunset yacht trips in Table Bay with the excellent backdrop of Table Mountain
- Robben Island - and a tour around the prison where Nelson Mandela was held